OpenContrail is an Apache 2.0-licensed project that is built using standards-based protocols and provides all the necessary components for network virtualization–SDN controller, virtual router, analytics engine, and published northbound APIs. Learn more about OpenContrail from the slideshow overview or the detailed software architecture document.
- OpenLab SDN/Programmability Training Sessions for OpenContrail – FREEAugust 6, 2014
- OpenStack Meetup NYC – OpenContrail Hands on Tutorial SessionSeptember 9, 2014 6:00 am
- OpenStack Meetup Boston – OpenContrail Hands on Tutorial SessionSeptember 10, 2014 6:00 pm
- Contrail and Network Namespace
- OpenContrail and DevStack
- Operational State in the OpenContrail system: UVE – User Visible Entities through Analytics API
OpenContrail is thankful to all the Users and Contributors listed below. To join the list of Users/Contributors email us and we would get back to you with details.