OpenContrail is an Apache 2.0-licensed project that is built using standards-based protocols and provides all the necessary components for network virtualization–SDN controller, virtual router, analytics engine, and published northbound APIs. Learn more about OpenContrail from the slideshow overview or the detailed software architecture document.
- SDN Event @ NC State UniversityDecember 5, 2013 8:00 am
- NetDevOps Silicon Valley December Meetup: OpenContrailDecember 11, 2013 7:00 pm
- Learn How SDN is Redefining the Cloud_Oklahoma CityDecember 12, 2013 9:30 am
- How to Enable Dynamic, Network-Based Services
- Comparing Network Virtualization Techniques Available in the Cloud
- Why Contrail is using BGP/MPLS